New Storm longlife spark plugs for Jenbacher Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 gas engines set the standard for performance, durability and efficiency. Made in Germany and warehoused in Australia for fast delivery to Australia, New Zealand and globally.
- Longer service life due to specially shaped electrode
- No conversion required
- Rigorously tested for guaranteed quality
- German designed & made by our joint venture partner, August Storm
- Over 20,000 hours achieved on some Australian gas generation sites
ECOS® Spark Plug
Designed for reliably longer and efficient service in Jenbacher gas engines.
When used in combined heat and power (CHP) power plants running on natural gas, sewage gas or biogas, we have achieved considerably longer service intervals while maintaining performance and efficiency.
- Reduced operating costs
- Economical and efficient operation
- No engine modification necessary
- High reliability, durability and quality
- Adjustment tooling delivered with first order
- Side electrode: Ring segment is platinum alloy
- Central electrode: Ring is iridium alloy
- Standard electrode distance: 0.35 mm
- Thread: M 18 x 1.5
- Size: 22.2 mm (7/8″)