New Storm longlife spark plugs for Jenbacher Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 gas engines set the standard for performance, durability and efficiency. Made in Germany and warehoused in Australia for fast overnight delivery.
- No conversion required
- Adjustment tooling included with the first spark plug order
- Rigorously tested for guaranteed quality
- German designed & made by our joint venture partner, August Storm
- Over 20,000 hours achieved on some Australian gas generation sites
ECOS® Spark Plug
Designed for use in highly efficient Jenbacher gas engines operating under special conditions, e. g. lean mixtures.
When used in CHP power plants running on natural gas, sewage gas, landfill gas and biogas, we have achieved reduced engine misfiring with more complete combustion, lower gas consumption and minimal emissions. This ensures engines operate optimally even under difficult conditions to deliver maximum performance, while also preventing premature catalyst damage.
- Reduced operating costs
- Economical and efficient operation
- No engine modification necessary
- High reliability, durability and quality
- Clean emissions
- Fast delivery Australia-wide
- Side electrode: Ring segment is platinum alloy
- Centre electrode: Ring is iridium alloy
- Shield element: Optimal ignition spark distribution
- Standrad electrode distance: 0.35 mm
- Thread: M 18 x 1.5
- Size: 22.2 mm (7/8″)