Cirrus Power Systems is a Gas Generator Servicing and Parts company based in Newcastle, NSW. Cirrus Power Systems is a Joint-Venture company between German based entity August-Storm and Australian engine reconditioning firm Teterin Engineering, providing services such as Parts, Engine reconditioning and overhauling, on-site service and more.
We are an OEM-independent, family owned and operated company gaining market momentum and are experiencing rapid growth, with a reputation for high quality workmanship, parts offerings and service. Collectively, our business group employs more than 600 people world-wide.
We currently have vacancies for qualified Service Technicians on a permanent full time (Mon-Fri basis) basis to carry out maintenance and overhauling of primarily gas generators (500kW-3,300kW) in our workshop (Newcastle, NSW) and field service settings across various sites both in NSW and Interstate.
We are looking for candidates which are either looking for a start in the gas generator industry, providing comprehensive training on generators and engine reconditioning AND candidates with previous experience in the gas generators (reciprocating engines).
- Preventative and reactive maintenance of gas and diesel fuelled engines.
- Engine overhauls and component rebuild in the Newcastle workshop.
- Complete Take 5, SWMS, JSEA and associated paperwork.
- Assist in completing appropriate reports to ensure accurate record of tasks completed.
- Monitor workflows and time to maximise efficiency and productivity.
- Trade qualifications as a Fitter/Mechanic (plant or automotive), OR or qualified Electrician with generator experience.
- Ensure the quality of your work is always of the highest standards.
- Have a culture of impeccable Safety, Quality and Environmental approach.
- Following company and site HSEQ regulations and policies.
- Experience with Jenbacher, Caterpillar, MWM, or Waukesha gas engines is favourable, but not essential.
- Experience with interpreting electrical schematic drawings and P&ID’s will be highly regarded
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Able to travel to various sites as required and flexible to do so at short notice.
- Self starter and motivated to be a part of a growing team.
- Valid Australian driver’s licence.
- Proficient use of PC’s, emails, documents for reporting and correspondence.
In return we will provide you with:
- Competitive remuneration
- Industry Benchmark In-house training and the opportunity for career progression by some of the most highly regarded technicians in the country.
- Work in a supportive and professional team environment inside of a family owned and run company.
- Opportunity to advance your career within our organisation
- Joining a company with a combined workforce of over 600 people across the globe and over 160 years in business combined.
- Service vehicle, phone, laptop.
How To Apply
If this position sounds like a role perfect for you, we would love to hear from you.
"*" indicates required fields